Ideal accommodation for large group holidays
Latham Hall accommodates up to 12 people. It is a large, attractive former farmhouse near the village of Calton, not far from the A52 Leek – Ashbourne road.
Latham Hall is graded 4 stars by Enjoy England and we have been awarded the ‘Walkers Welcome’ badge.
The facilities include:
- Fitted carpets
- Central heating
- Comfortable sitting room with colour TV and DVD player
- Large kitchen with electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Shower and toilet downstairs
- Bathroom and toilet upstairs with one room also being ensuite
- A games room in an outhouse
- Large garden/play area outside
- Free Wi-Fi
The bedroom accommodation comprises:
- One ground floor family bedroom with a double bed and two single beds
- One double bedroom upstairs with en-suite
- Two family bedrooms upstairs each with a double bed and one single bed
Dogs are allowed and are an extra £10 each. This is a sheep farming area and dogs must be kept on leads. Latham Hall is surrounded by fields which usually contain sheep and in spring, lambs also.
A 25% deposit is required when booking.
Download our Access Statement.