Ideal accommodation for large group holidays
Latham Hall accommodates up to 12 people. It is a large, attractive former farmhouse near the village of Calton, not far from the A52 Leek – Ashbourne road. Close to Ilam, Dovedale and Alton Towers.
Latham Hall is graded 4 stars by Enjoy England and we have been awarded the ‘Walkers Welcome’ badge.
The facilities include:
- Fitted carpets
- Central heating
- Comfortable sitting room with colour TV and DVD player
- Large kitchen with electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Shower and toilet downstairs
- Bathroom and toilet upstairs with one room also being ensuite
- A games room in an outhouse
- Large garden/play area outside
- Free Wi-Fi
The bedroom accommodation comprises:
- One ground floor family bedroom with a double bed and two single beds
- One double bedroom upstairs with en-suite
- Two family bedrooms upstairs each with a double bed and one single bed
Cot and high chair, phone, washer and dryer are all provided. Linen and towels are included in our prices.
Dogs are allowed and are an extra £10 each. This is a sheep farming area and dogs must be kept on leads, when near to sheep and lambs. Latham Hall is surrounded by fields which usually contain sheep and in spring, lambs also.
A 25% deposit is required when booking.
Download our Access Statement.